Home Buyers & Sellers
A title company is never the first thing on your mind when you’re thinking about selling your house, but it is very important to know, we are the key to a smooth transaction. If you have decided to list your house For Sale By Owner, Vision Title’s real estate attorney and highly knowledgeable team will guide you every step of the way and help you navigate the often-choppy waters of a real estate transaction.
It is the job of a title company to perform extensive title searches, provide comprehensive title insurance, escrow services, closing services and to keep all parties to the transaction updated and informed on a consistent basis. Vision Title will conduct a comprehensive title search to make sure your ownership is free and clear of any defects. A title insurance policy will protect your investment and give you peace of mind that your ownership is clear of any problems. We will work with you to satisfy any liens or defects on the title and we will prepare all the necessary closing documentation to make the transaction as smooth and efficient as possible for you and the buyer.
Vision Title is independently owned and operated by real estate attorney Craig Malatesta. Craig and our highly knowledgeable team have over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry and have helped thousands of clients close on their homes. We give you the support and advice you need to complete a smooth, efficient and stress-free closing.
OUR CLIENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Providing an accurate estimate of all your closing costs up front.
- Providing you with the universally accepted residential sales contract for the State of Florida.
- Opening an Escrow Account and hold earnest money so that both the buyer and seller adhere to the contract.
- Complete Lien and Property Searches to ensure the property has clear title.
- Preparation of all the necessary closing documentation.
- Providing you comprehensive title insurance protection.
- Providing superior communication. We explain all closing documents to you and all parties involved in the transaction.
- Closing your transaction at a convenient place and time for you and all parties involved.
- Recording the deed and bank mortgage.
We do everything possible to accommodate the needs of our buyers. From taking the time to fully explain your closing documents, to sending a mobile closer to your location, if you are unable to attend the closing at our office.
We know there’s a lot to take into consideration when you’re buying a house. You can relax because Vision Title will support and guide you through all the ins and outs of your real estate transaction.
After we receive the completed contract for sale and purchase, we conduct a comprehensive title search to make sure the home you’re purchasing is clear of any defects or liens. A title insurance policy will protect your investment and give you peace of mind that your ownership is free and clear of any defects.